About Our Course
Our Professional make up course emphasizes the fundamental essentials of production makeup artist and every media. All schedules are the same amount of sessions and hours alternate through the year for planning convenience.
Students alternate coloring and practicing with each other to be able to work on many different skin types. Additionally, students will gain the experience of working with different subjects. Photos are shot through the program in a portrait studio and outdoors. Also, we include a career marketing class for production makeup artist and the professional media during the course.
- Certificate of Completion issued upon successful graduation
- Participation opportunities in real work collaborations
- High-resolution pictures from our portrait studio for documentation and portfolio building
- Fashion photo shoot day with model and professional photographer
- No experience necessary to enroll in a program
If you are interested in our courses, call Bliss Med Spa today at 416-792-5477. We serve North York, Vaughan and all of the greater Toronto area.